Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ode to "That Tempting Bench"

Pin It


This week my husband decided to have his truck painted.  It really needed it.  So, with the truck at the shop we are down to one vehicle.  We decided that I would just take him to work after the kids went off to school. 

In my wisdom I thought, "Since, I'm already down here, why not go for a run at Liberty Park."  It is a beautiful park.  It has wonderful running paths, a gazebo, lots of little play areas for kids, and the pond with boats and ducks.  BEAUTIFUL!!  The weather was perfect the last two days and I have enjoyed my time there, but then....

I ran up on to this lovely scene.  I had to capture it and at the moment I stopped moving, the thought on the picture came to me.  Funny huh?  Oh the things that one can fall in love with....when you are exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...