I don't know anyone who doesn't love a GREAT chocolate chip cookie. A couple of years ago, I was lucky to be at my husband's grandmother's home when I got to try my sister-in-law's cookies.
These cookies are UNBELIEVABLY soft, chewy and delicious.
I am so so glad she is apart of our family and came with this super awesome cookie.
I've made chocolate cookies before, but I can say without shame that mine were never this soft and moist. The best part is that they stay that way. That's saying a lot since I live in Utah.
Thank you Alyssa for allowing me to share with the world your recipe.
Alyssa's Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 C. sugar
3/4 C. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 sticks of margarine or soften butter
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 C. flour
1 package of semi-sweet chocolates
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Combine sugar, brown sugar, vanilla & margarine. Cream these together.
2. Add eggs, baking soda, & salt. Mix until blended
3. Gradually add flour a little bit at a time.
4. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
6. THIS IS THE KEY!!!!! Bake for no more than 7 minutes!!!