Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alyssa's 7-minute Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pin It
I don't know anyone who doesn't love a GREAT chocolate chip cookie.  A couple of years ago, I was lucky to be at my husband's grandmother's home when I got to try my sister-in-law's cookies.

These cookies are UNBELIEVABLY soft, chewy and delicious.

I am so so glad she is apart of our family and came with this super awesome cookie.

I've made chocolate cookies before, but I can say without shame that mine were never this soft and moist.  The best part is that they stay that way.  That's saying a lot since I live in Utah.

Thank you Alyssa for allowing me to share with the world your recipe.

Alyssa's Chocolate Chip Cookies

3/4 C. sugar
3/4 C. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 sticks of margarine or soften butter
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 C. flour
1 package of semi-sweet chocolates

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

1.  Combine sugar, brown sugar, vanilla & margarine.  Cream these together.

2.  Add eggs, baking soda, & salt.  Mix until blended

3.  Gradually add flour a little bit at a time.

4.  Mix in chocolate chips.

5.  Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet.

6.  THIS IS THE KEY!!!!!  Bake for no more than 7 minutes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing recipe! My son and nephews crave these cookies all the time, which I do too. These are super soft and moist :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...