Getting creative with this was fun.
Tuna Patties Salad
*1 can 5oz. tuna in water, drained
*1 lg. egg
*1/4 C. Almond Flour ( if you don't have this, use plain bread crumbs)
*1 tsp. dried dill weed
*1/4 tsp. garlic powder
*1/4 tsp. onion powder
4-5 dashes of Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
*Coconut Spray Oil
*1 lg handful of Spinach greens
*1 Roma Tomato, chopped
Dressing (this is all approx. as I DID NOT measure this...It was just perfect in the end.)
*1 1/2 Tbsp. Spicy Brown Mustard
*1 Tbsp. Honey
*2-3 dashes of Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
1. In a small bowl mix all of the above ingredients together. NO SALT needed.
2. Spray oil in a med size skillet until it is nicely coated. Heat to medium.
3. Using a 1/4 cup scoop mixture into hot skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side..
4. Remove from skillet when both sides are a nice golden brown. Allow to rest a couple of minutes before putting on top of spinach greens.
5. Assemble leaves, tomatoes and patties on dish and drizzle dressing over top.
This by far is my most favorite lunch thus far. Tastes soooooo good.
Note: Now, I know I said that this is a recipe for 1, but you will end up with 4 patties....Hey leftovers of this ain't bad in my book.
I hope you enjoyed your visit here! Come on back some time!