|Fresh English Cucumber & Carrot Ribbon Salad|
But, I have been trying out new recipes and my hand at bag/purse making.
Well, to start, this is a refreshing simple salad with a kick. I saw something like this on Pintrest, but I can't remember all that it takes to make. So, I took the image I had of that salad and came up with this version.
- 1 English Cucumber
- 3 Carrots
- 2 oz. crumbled El Mexicano Casero Queso Fresco
- 1/8 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2-3 Tbsp. Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar (Original)
- 2 pinches Dillweed
2. Add red pepper flakes, dillweed, and rice vinegar and toss with tongs.
3. Plate ribbons and crumble cheese over salad. Enjoy.
This recipe serves 2-4. The best part is that from this whole salad is less than 200 calories.