So why haven't I posted lately?!?! No real excuse just being lazy and caught up in other "stuff"....You know the "stuff of life". Anyway, I hired a couple of personal trainers, to help me get this body into shape!!! With that, they came with a meal plan and workout routine.
The routine is AWESOME! I have felt so good AFTER the workout is over. They really are getting me into gear for sure.
One of the areas they are also helping me with in nutrition. I have been following a 1500 cal. meal plan and it seems to be working. They have not told me once, "No, you can't have that, or this." All I have to do is stay in the parameters of the 1500.
So, I have been trying to get creative with that directive and here is one of my many recipes. I hope you like. This pizza only comes to 187 calories!!!! I love it
Nakia's Salsa Chicken Spinach Pizza
- Maya's - Tortillas Whole Wheat 7" Taco Style, 1 tortilla
- Sabra - Salsa Medium, 2 TBSP
- Kroger Popeye - Raw Spinach, 1 cup
- Healthy Ones - Deli Thin-Sliced Rotisserie Style Chicken Breast, 6 slices
- Provolone Cheese - Sargento Reduced Fat , 1 slice
Cook: for 7-8 min. at 425 degrees.