Thursday, March 31, 2016

How to Remove a Baked on Label

Pin It

Hey everybody!! Life has been too crazy to get into details, but a few things have happened since the last time I posted.

My eldest son graduated high school and now is serving a full time mission for our church in Texas. I began a semester in the University of Utah to study mediation and had it cut short. So that's on hold. I had to have shoulder surgery, which put a hitch in my giddy up. I am slowly mending and with that I am starting to do some crafts.

To start, once our son left we had decided that remodel his room. For starters we needed to add a closet. I am going with more of a farmhouse style. I made a headboard (which looks amazing, and I will post that soon). But something a little smaller to add a little touch of sweetness I wanted a ceramic old fashioned milk bottle. I knew something new would be expensive so off to the thrift store I went.

I found this lovely little thing.







The only problem was that it had a printed label on it that seemed to be baked in. But I loved it. So I had to figure out how to get that off. Below is a video of how I was able to remove it.

Beautiful Lovely vase now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...