Friday, July 26, 2013

Outdoor Livingroom Set

Pin It


This seems like it was long time coming, but honestly, it went by pretty fast.  I made these based off of the chairs from the book 2x4 outdoor living. The same book I used to make our porch swing that you can see here. I like the swing so much that I just basically did the same design as the swing but added legs and the bench/coffee table was just what I had in my head....so simple.

If you want the measurements of the the bench/coffee table leave me a message and I will get that to you.

This was so fun and well worth the time and effort....the wood was FREE!!  Gotta love neighbors!

UPDATE: Just moved the furniture into position and built a firepit for them.  So excited for the fall s'mores parties!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...