Monday, January 7, 2013

A Project in "faith"

Pin It
Things are kinda crazy these days don't ya think!?!?!  And I have been doing a lot of focusing on my own personal faith.  Faith is this country, my family, heck my own abilities.  This craft is just a little reminder for me to have"faith"...

...to get on with it.
...to know that things will get better.
... knowing that I am a child and beloved daughter of God.
...that my children will know who they are, when temptation is battling with them
...that I can be forgiven of my short comings.
 
And the list can be infinite.   So if you want to make your own "faith" here's what you need"
  • 1~ 12 x 20 flat piece of wood. (Mine came from Michaels- and if you have a coupon you can get it up to 40% off.  Check www.retailmenot.com for printable coupons)
  • 1~  Spool of tatting thread. (I have so much of this stuff, but I know they have it at Michaels too)
  • 1 package of 1" nails, Ring Shank. 
  • Black acrylic paint
  • Full sheet of labeling paper (I use at least 4-5 sheets. It all depends on the size of your letters.)
 
By the time I was at this point, I had already painted my board, printed & cut out my letters (Baby Boston font), stuck the letters on my board and nailed and wrapped, testing my first letter "f".
 




In the end this is what I ended up with.  This can be done with any word you like and in any font.  I was thinking maybe add, "hope" and "charity" making "faith" part of a family.

If you would like for me to do a word for you in one of my many fonts send it to me in a comment.  Oh don't forget to tell me the kind of style you're thinking of. 

Well, thanks for stoppin' by.

post signature


 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...